Modified Bitumen roofing is one of the most popular types of roofing systems. They can be installed with one or multiple layers, depending on the roof’s substrate.
There are several benefits, including:
- Factory manufactured rolls ensure quality control, and are easy to install;
- Rolls come in a wide variety of colors;
- Has a proven track record of exceptional strength and toughness;
- Easy to maintain and repair;
- Resistant to weather, thermal shock, and splitting;
- Superior fire resistance;
- Has the strongest puncture resistance of any roofing system.
Modified Bitumen roofing systems are reliable and durable. They offer 10 to 20 years of life with proper maintenance.