Built Up Roofing Service via Asphalt or Emulsion built up roofing contractors
Built-up roofing asphalt system involves a process via roofers in which we apply several types of asphalt roofing shingles, tiles embedded in an asphalt or emulsion product. Built-up roofing system is time-proven and is a maintainable and efficient roof system. The application can be cost effective, easy to maintain, and is ideal for low-slope roofs.
Benefits of Built Up Roofing Services
Cold Applied Built-Up Roofing Information
Benefits of cold application include:
- Eliminates hazard of burns for the applicators.
- Eliminates hazard of fire and fumes from hot asphalt.
- Reduces odors associated with hot applied materials.
- Remove quality control problems associated with hot asphalt at the job site.
- Rectify blisters between roofing layers.
- Eliminates need for gravel surfacing and related weight problems.
- Simplifies future roof maintenance.
- Longer set time facilitates better application around roof penetrations and equipment.
- Application of liquid product lowers installation costs.
- Provides improved membrane flexibility.
- Provides smooth base for energy-saving reflective coating.