Smart Roof Maintenance Services
Proactive Care for Your Roof
Most everything that we own requires some maintenance. Let’s take your car as an example. You get the oil changed on a regular basis to ensure that the engine runs smoothly and doesn’t overheat.
Your roofing system needs similar maintenance to prevent breakdowns. A few preventative repairs can stop minor problems from becoming much larger issues – which may decrease your roof’s lifespan, resulting in early roof replacement. Replacing your current roofing system is going to be a lot more expensive than a handful of repairs.
Fields Roof Service offers roof maintenance packages that ensure the regular inspection and repair of your system, eliminating the problem of early deterioration.
Our Roof Maintenance PackagesFields Roof Service has a package right for your needs. Our packages include the following:
- Removing leaves and debris off your roof, which is especially important if you are located in an area with a lot of trees.
- Inspecting and fixing issues with roof penetrations, including areas around your chimney, skylights, vent pipes, electrical and gas conduits, and more.
- Examining drains for stress breaks and loose membranes.
- Ensuring that your gutters and downspouts are clear so that water can easily flow off your roof.
- Inspecting walls and transitions for problems.
- Checking your mechanical units for holes, breaks and worn or missing pieces.
- Looking for broken sealant, torn or missing fasteners, and loose metal components.
- Walking around your entire property to see if there are any drain or overflow issues.