Roof Leak Repair Services in Tacoma, WA
Roofing Company With Six Decades of Experience
A roof leak is never going to happen when you’re ready for it. Instead, it will most likely become evident when it starts to rain, which means that you can’t easily deal with the situation. Yet if you leave the leak as-is and use a bucket to catch the water when you notice the drips, you’re opening up your Tacoma property to significant damage, both on the interior and exterior of your home.
For the average homeowner or business owner in Tacoma, determining the source of the leak can be a real challenge since the location where the water is dripping doesn’t necessarily correlate to the origin point. Water can move across ductwork and down walls, far away from where it started.
Fields Roof Service can locate the source of the leak. We will provide you with appropriate solution to fix the problem and, hopefully, forestall full roof replacement, which can be a significant investment.
Why a Roof Leak Is Never a Good Sign
A leaking roof can do a lot of damage. In fact, it can be the cause of all the following issues:
- Water damage to the attic and ceilings.
- Damaged rafters, wall framing, drywall, ceiling joists, trim and fascia boards.
- Peeling paint or wallpaper.
- Rotting framing or other wooden components.
- Mold and mildew growth inside your home, which can lead to health concerns, especially for people with weakened immune systems or asthma.
- Clumping insulation, which reduces its effectiveness and decreases energy efficiency.
- Shorted wires, which can lead to fires.
- Total roof failure.
Get Your Roof Repaired ASAP
Don’t let a seemingly innocuous leak on your Tacoma property turn into a major headache – and an expensive project. Fields Roof Service can diagnose the cause of a roof leak and get it repaired before it causes more damage. Get a free quote by calling us today at (253) 852-4974, or you can fill out our online form.